The purpose of this Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/chriskaren.walsh
When my friend, Robert Shaeffer asked me to join a Facebook group for the cast of the church play, I asked: ‘What is Facebook?’. I had no idea of the power of Social Media, to stay connected with friends, family, and ministers around the world. Over the years, what began as a fun hobby, has developed into an international ministry, that is growing daily, as I bathe it in prayer, and stay faithful to what God has called me to do. This is the direction I believe I am to follow on this pageTo encourage us to read through the Bible together every year. Each day I post the Bible reading of the day.
- To encourage my friends in the things of the kingdom of God, by posting quips,quotes, and devotional materials to encourage us to actually believe what we are reading that day, and to apply it to our lives through action, and prayer.
- To encourage five fold ministry to keep on keeping on, faithfully in the call God has placed upon your lives.
- To facilitate, wherever possible the pioneering of Bible Schools, to raise up, train and equip leaders in their country in the Word of God. I attend Victory Christian Center in Tulsa, OK. Presently, Victory has established 1410 International Bible schools in 100 countries, that graduate 27,000 students each year. This number is growing monthly, with a vision to host 10,000 schools! The curriculum has been filmed and is available in video format in many languages, and translators are currently working on getting it translated into many more. If you, or someone in your network would like to start a Bible school, please click on the top two links, on the lower right hand of this page, and complete the application for accreditation, and ministry reference, and return it, as quickly as possible. Together, we can impact the nations! https://www.victory.com/outreach/ivbi
- To field prayer requests. God is a good God, and satan is a bad devil. Hard things sometimes happen to good people. Jesus is the answer, never the problem. Daily, people inbox me prayer requests, and I spend the first several hours of my day, seeking first the kingdom of God, and believing for God’s best, each day for all of my Facebook friends.
- Testimonies: What is post, is bathed in prayer, for you, each day. We are not just posting cute quips, quotes, and Scriptural prayers. We believe that Jesus in not only Lord, but living, active, and ever watching over His Word, to perform it with signs following. We expect prayers to be answered, daily. We love to hear testimonies of how the Lord did it for you!
- We believe that the next level of this work, is to develop a website, that will post the daily devotions, and Bible readings, on as may Social Media sites as possible. I have developed the outline for what I desire this ministry site to do, but do not know how to do it. If you, or someone in your organization wants to build this for the glory of God, I would be honored, grateful, and would love your help!
We have opened a second page, just for family, but if you love Jesus, and want to serve Him, this page should be one of your favorite stops!
God loves you, and so do I!
Jesus is Lord!