These are simply some Scriptural Confessions we pray over our children, given to us by our church, Victory Christian Center, here in Tulsa, OK.
Confessions for Your Children
- All of my children are taught of the Lord, and great is their peace – Isaiah 54:13.
- Behold, I and the children the Lord has given to me are for signs and wonders – Isaiah 8:18.
- God said His Spirit that is upon me and His words which He has put in my mouth, will not depart out of my mouth, nor out of the mouth of my seed, nor out of the mouth of my seed’s seed – Isaiah 59:21.
- As I hunger and thirst for God, He will pour His Spirit upon me and upon my seed and His blessings upon my offspring. They will spring up as the grass, as willows by the water courses – Isaiah 44:2-4.
- The seed of the righteous shall be delivered – Proverbs 11:21.
- The Lord will contend with him who contends with me, and He will save my children – Isaiah 49:25.
- God will bless those who fear Him, both small and great. The Lord will increase me more and more, me and my children – Psalm 115:13,14.
- My seed shall be mighty upon the earth. The generation of the upright shall be blessed – Psalm 112:2.
•My offspring will be known among the nations and their descendants among the peoples. All who see them will recognize and acknowledge that they are the people whom the Lord has blessed – Isaiah 61:9.