Ps 2:8 Only ask, and I will give you the nations as your inheritance, the whole world as your possession.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 918 703 6424
Pics: Family at Grand Canyon on Navajo Trip – Keila preaching with Daniel King in Juarez, Mexico
To provide excellent training, mentoring, and development to every Christian leader, nationally and internationally, demonstrating the power of God, and growth in Christian character.
To obey the great commission, teaching and preaching, and making disciples of the nations, wherever possible using the IVBI curriculum to pioneer Bible schools.
It is the Mission of AOM Ministries to fulfill the Great Commission, by teaching, preaching, and demonstrating the word of God, through the power of the Holy Spirit, raising up churches, Bible schools, and other Christian ministries and businesses, by training and equipping leaders to do the same.
Ac 12:24 But the word of God grew and multiplied.
Rwanda, 2009 – Preaching on radio, and at Restoration Church in Kigali.
Presently, we are working with leaders to develop Bible schools in eight countries, with infinite possibilities, as we continue to increase our internet presence daily!
- To pioneer prayer and perform spiritual mapping to facilitate the move of the Holy Spirit, in whatever location we are presently working. Presently, this is among First Nations people in the United States of America.
- Leadership development – Presently this is done through mentoring and developing quality relationships around the Word of God. We post various articles and blogs from our WordPress site to address many areas of Christian life and practice. This currently reaches 100,000 people.
- Marketplace Ministry – We are working on Kingdom Business Outreach – a series of 25 television episodes – to be translated into 4 languages, airing initially in Pakistan to a potential viewing audience of 10 million. It designed as an evangelistic outreach to business owners.
- Missions trips – We have completed a total of nine trips in the past 12 months performing a variety of assignments from the Lord.
- Bible Schools – We pioneer Bible schools using the Victory International Bible School (IVBI) curriculum.
Each person in the kingdom of God must take their place to fulfill not only their specific calling and purpose, but to find their place in the body of Christ, so that we all flow in the unity of the Holy Spirit.
Eph 4:16 He makes the whole body fit together perfectly. As each part does its own special work, it helps the other parts grow, so that the whole body is healthy and growing and full of love.
There is no BIG ‘I’ and little ‘you’ in the Kingdom of God. We all need to do our part. With respect to missions: Prayer, Pack, or help Pay.
When each person finds their specific place in the kingdom, and bringing their supply to the Body of Christ, each of us working together in love, the ministry, and therefore the greater kingdom of God will grow and increase. Our job is to teach the Word and spend the required hours in prayer, so that Holy Spirit can then reveal, train, equip and move people into their perfect place in life, a place of destiny, joy and fulfillment.
We have developed a vibrant online community – many thousands of people- that we interact with daily through various online resources, social media, phone, and text.
Training: We offer relevant teaching, training, and mentoring in each of the spiritual disciplines: Prayer, Bible Study, Service, Worship, Fellowship, and Healing.
We highlight healing because it is part of the gospel, both physical, emotional, and mental. After my 40 day fast in 1997, I produced a healing tape, designed for hospital visitation, set to Dino’s instrumental music. Presently, I have uploaded it to Soundcloud, where we are able to quickly email it for free download, around the world. Freely we have been given, freely we must give…Many, many miracles have occurred because of this simple project, too many to recount…If you know someone that is sick, please either read, or have them listen to this:
First Nations: Since 1995, I have been involved in First Nations Ministry. It is my desire to see First Nations peoples reached, introduced to Jesus, and healed from the great atrocities they have suffered since white men arrived in North America.
We believe that humbly approaching this people and seeking God’s face, we will find healing for the great land that is the United States of America. We have developed relationship with key leaders, and I submit to the wisdom of elders in the various communities we travel.
Chief Kenny Blacksmith
Protocol: Gathering of Eagles, Ottawa, Ontario, with pastor Willie Jock, and chief Kennie Blacksmith
Meeting with Ben Shelley, President of Navajo Nation
Speaking at reconciliation service – Window Rock, AZ
Precious Navajo Elder walking out of a wheelchair. Healed of paralysis.
Seed Poker – Joking after donating a ton of garden seed here.
Bible Schools: We have a good relationship with the IVBI department, and I have been introducing the program wherever we go, and then sending them the application package and referring them to the director there.
In 2015, we see the potential of many more Bible schools, and a great move of God in the United States, as the host peoples of this land aggressively seek the face of God. It is time.
Social Media: We continue to publish devotionals on Facebook, Twitter, WordPress, and now Google+,(Pinterest, Tumblr, Digg, Redditt) determined to cover the earth with the Word of God, to develop relationship with Christian leaders internationally, to mentor and pray with them, and to liaise with Victory to help get these leaders to a place where they qualify themselves and their organizations to be able to host and fund a Bible college.
Chris has pioneered a total of 7 organizations in his lifetime in this order:
- Walsh Diving Services: A commercial diving contracting business.
- Door of Faith Church – A federally incorporated ministry in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
- Door of Faith Gatineau – A bilingual church, operating in Gatineau, QC.
- Door of Faith Community Association – A non-profit, non-religious charity, that performed many community programs for children and youth, in Ottawa, Ontario, and that worked for and obtained various grants to pay for those services.
- Grace Interior Trim Inc – A carpentry company in Tulsa, Oklahoma, that office out of Jenks, that managed 5-7 carpentry projects/week from 2006-2012, and that employed up to 27 full time carpentry subcontractors.
- Oklahoma Siding and Insulation – A siding company, specializing in the supply and installation of James Hardie siding products.
- AOM Ministries: A missions organization, that seeks to reach the world for Jesus, and to pioneer Bible schools internationally. He currently resides in Tulsa, Oklahoma with his wife Karen, and children, Keila and Jay.Karen was born in Ohio, and then moved to Tampa, Florida as a young girl. She graduated Florida Southern College with a degree in linguistics, and a minor in Education. She then attended Rhema Bible Training Center from 1985-87, graduating in the missions group. She is fluent in Spanish and Portuguese, with 2 years of college French, and some Hebrew. She did many mission trips to Spain, Portugal, the Caribbean, Israel, and South America. She has traveled in the Amazon and climbed the Andes. Her trips were evangelistic with many testimonies of healing and miracles. She has taught pastors in Portuguese and Spanish.
- In 1997, the Lord called her again back to Rhema Bible Training Center to meet her husband. She met Chris and pursued studies in teaching and pastoring and graduated in the Pastors group in 1998. She helped start a Bible school in California and then headed to Canada to help pioneer Door of Faith Church. She and Chris married one year later
- His resume includes his B. Sc (Integrated Science) from Carleton University and graduating from Rhema Bible Training Center’s pastors group in 1999
My father served 32 years as a naval officer. I grew up on military bases, and I remember my dad making the comment one time, that for every soldier on the front lines of battle, actually fighting, that it required seven people in support and supply, for him to survive. When I asked Lt. Col Larry Henderson about this, he said that in the army, that number was often as high as 12 in support per soldier in actual combat.
In order for me to do what I do, moving on the front lines of battle, on my particular battlefields, I need you, and you need me.
How can you help?
- Prayer! John 3:27 John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven. Prayer is the true work of the ministry; service is simply reaping its results. Like you, I want to be found doing the perfect will of our Father, today, and every day. This requires prayer, both by me, by me for you, and by you for me. We need each other; we are not designed to serve God alone.
- Finances: Ministry costs money! Support, food, utilities, vehicles, planes, trains, and automobiles, cost money. We have no plan ‘B’, this is all that we do, it is our full time job, and it seems that there are never enough hours in the day to get it done. We need God to not only provide for us, but to so prosper you, that you come away from supporting this ministry, increased, not diminished. We are finally moving in the perfect will of God for our family, to aggressively grow and expand the kingdom of God. We are expecting, on purpose God to prosper, grow, and expand your finances, trusting that: 2Co 9:8 And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:
- Marketing and distribution of our books. I know I have heard God on these projects. The current book needs to be placed in the hands of key prayer leaders across America and abroad.
- A place to live. We need our own home.We need a home and regular monthly support to maintain it.We would like passes for the YMCA, for fitness, and another spot to home school.
- It would be wonderful to have some kind of Wi-Fi tablet, and another cell phone, as sharing one phone and laptop, has had its moments…
- We need regular home internet access. Presently, we are using either the public library or Wi-Fi on the laptop. Sometimes we just can’t get there, or systems are down, causing an intermittent flow of ministry…
- What we are doing is a good work. We want you to join with us, and abound!
- Encouragement and help – As we travel and speak, we need a myriad of things: accommodation, house sitters to watch our home when we are gone, friends to help with our children and regular household maintenance and responsibilities, so that we carve more time out of our busy days, for the gospel, and the critical responsibilities of the call.
- Laborers – Presently, we need: 1. A computer person to help us expand the reach of the daily Bible study and devotions. 2. People to come with us on some of the trips. Perhaps a couple people might want to come up to the Navajo reservation here next month to help plant 100 peach trees, or some of you families might help Karen and Jay, as Keila and I jet off to India. ‘You know, I heard about a secular business group that felt that global communication could be easily accomplished. Their vision was to place a solar-powered smart phone in the hands of every human being on the planet, by the year 2015.’I fully believe that the anointed, revelatory Word of God is the most important thing any ministry may possess. This is what I seek heaven diligently for: a fresh word, the actual voice of God, spoken and revealed to this generation. I have purposed to ever seek to be a voice for God, never merely an echo, of others….Ac 6:4 then we apostles can spend our time in prayer and teaching the Word.I still remember chatting one evening with a 15-year-old Muslim youth in a closed country that was actually, publicly, beheading Christians. I led him to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ over Facebook. It is our intent to develop the daily Bible reading, the articles, and on-line ministry to publish the Word of God on at least 50 Social Media sites by the end of 2014.2Ti 2:9 And because I preach this Good News, I am suffering and have been chained like a criminal. But the Word of God cannot be chained.
Internet outreach: One day, as I listened to pastor, Sharon Daugherty, she made the following statement:
‘You know, I heard about a secular business group that felt that global communication could be easily accomplished. Their vision was to place a solar-powered smart phone in the hands of every human being on the planet, by the year 2015.’
When she said those words, I saw something spectacular. While I was overseas, I discovered that while electricity and internet can be intermittent, cell phone service is reliable. It seemed that every businessman wore a smart phone on his belt, and they sure knew how to use them! They could text, tweet, email, post, and respond with lightning speed on their smart phones! As my children have been educating me, on the internet and social media, I saw a radical platform to minister the Word of God – to multitudes – quickly. Daily, we are intentionally growing an internet presence and platform, as social media takes the Word of God into countries and places that I cannot go physically.My passion and primary purpose is right there:Many countries are closed to the gospel. They will not allow Christian evangelism, or Bibles. China, for example, has a huge firewall that blocks Facebook and Twitter; yet they have their own social media sites, that I endeavor to access.2Ti 2:9 And because I preach this Good News, I am suffering and have been chained like a criminal. But the Word of God cannot be chained.The next step in this is to add to the blog, and begin adding followers on Twitter. This costs $200/year.
It is amazing what can be accomplished for the kingdom of God, if you honestly do not care who gets the credit or the glory
God still gives grace to the humble: and I firmly believe that great thinks can be done if we all work together: I have been called a ‘kingdom connector’ or ‘door-opener’ for the kingdom of God, and as I go where few seem willing to go, God has been using my life to open doors for wonderful people to worship God through their gifts! Thank you!
I should probably create a ministry website, that links to social media.It is our intent to develop the daily Bible reading, the articles, and on-line ministry to publish the Word of God to reach one million people daily.
I still remember chatting one evening with a 15-year-old Muslim youth in a closed country that was actually, publicly, beheading Christians. I led him to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ over Facebook.Ac 6:4 then we apostles can spend our time in prayer and teaching the Word.I fully believe that the anointed, revelatory Word of God is the most important thing any ministry may possess. This is what I seek heaven diligently for: a fresh word, the actual voice of God, spoken and revealed to this generation. I have purposed to ever seek to be a voice for God, never merely an echo, of others….