Always, we should be seeking first Jesus and His kingdom, for His direction for each day. Then, when we are in obedience to Holy Spirit, we do not need to seek His blessing, as His plans are already blessed.
True faith, does not place pressure on people for provision, but on prayer and God’s rock solid promises, that cannot be broken.
Here are a couple posted by my church, that produce the power of God in my life, today, as they have for many years.
Confessions for Provision
- Blessed be the Lord who daily loads me with benefits – Psalm 68:19.
- I seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, and He adds everything I need unto me – Matthew 6:33.
- No good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly – Psalm 84:11.
- My God supplies all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus – Philippians 4:19.
- I give and it is given unto me, good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over do men and women give into my life – Luke 6:38.
- This book of the law shall not depart out of my mouth, but I will meditate in it day and night that I may observe to do all that is written in it; for then I will make my way prosperous and I will have good success – Joshua 1:8.
- It is God’s will that I prosper and be in health, even as my soul prospers – 3 John 2.
- As I give to God, He is able to make all grace abound toward me so I will always have sufficiency in all things with abundance for every good work – 2 Corinthians 9:8.
- I serve Jehovah Jireh – the God who provides. He sees ahead and makes provision for me in the future steps of obedience He asks me to take – Genesis 22:8,14.
- God is El Shaddai, the all bountiful Supplier of the needs of His people – Genesis 17:1,2.