Father, I praise and worship you for who you are. I thank you for your kingdom given to me through Jesus. Lord Jesus, I see how you died to provide for me financially, as well as spiritually, and I receive it, now, declaring boldly that Lord Jesus, I believe you were made poor that I might become rich, in every arena of life. I declare before heaven, earth, the angels, and every power of Satan that I am redeemed from every curse of poverty. I receive the fullness of my financial redemption, right now, in your mighty name, Lord Jesus. Satan, you have lied to me too long. I speak to every work of the world, the flesh and the devil, and command it to release my finances, NOW. I loose the abundance of my covenant with God, and commission angels to go bring in money to me, now, in Jesus name. Amen.
- Gen 12:2 I receive the blessing of Abraham in my life through Jesus! I believe God has blessed me abundantly and I am a blessing. This blessing made Abraham rich, and I believe I receive the riches and prosperity of our covenant, now. Father, you are my shield and exceedingly great reward, and I believe you are multiplying my seed as the sand of the seashore, and stars of the heavens. I’m blessed, and I thank and praise you Father for it, in your precious name Lord Jesus!
- Gen 39:3 The Lord makes all that I do prosper in my hand.
- ”Father, give me the job and assignment you have for me. May I not settle for second best. Speak to me, lead me, open doors, give me strength and favor, and help me to do diligently what you have for me to do, in Jesus name, Amen.”
”Father, give me the job and assignment you have for me. May I not settle for second best. Speak to me, lead me, open doors, give me strength and favor, and help me to do diligently what you have for me to do, in Jesus name, Amen.”
- Num 14:8 The Lord delights in me, he has brought me into a land that flows with milk and honey.
- Deut 2:7 For the Lord my God has blessed me greatly in all the works of my hand. I believe I hear the voice of the Word of God, and today, I determine to obey you Holy Spirit, in whatever you ask me to do.
- Deut 7:9 God is faithful; he keeps his covenant and mercy to them that love him. I love you Father, and I believe I receive every provision your covenant has promised me, in Jesus name!
- Father God, I know you love me, and I am determined to hear and obey your Word. Speak to me Holy Spirit! I believe
Deut 7:13 you love me, bless me and multiply me abundantly
- Deut 7:14 I am blessed above all people, fruitful, strong, and free from all sickness and disease.
- Deut 8:6-9 Father God I believe that you have brought me into a good and abundant land, I eat without scarceness and do not lack any good thing.
- I ask you Jesus into my life. Forgive me my sins. I believe God raised you from the dead, and I receive you as my Lord, now! Whatever you want me to do, I will do, for I put you in charge of my life now. Amen!
I believe that: Deut 8:18 God has given me the power to get wealth so his covenant is established. I receive it, right now, in Jesus name! I will use my abundance to support the preaching of the gospel, and will go wherever you ask me Holy Spirit, in Jesus name!
11.Confess: Deut 12:7 I rejoice in all I put my hand to because God has blessed me greatly.
- Let’s confess: Deut 15:6 For God has blessed me as he promised and I will lend to many and not borrow. I will remember the poor in my midst, and will help where He leads.
Father God, I come to you right now, bringing before you every financial offering I have ever made. Lord Jesus, I pray you receive this, and make it acceptable through your blood, and would present it acceptably before Father God. Father, you alone are Creator of heaven and earth, Almighty God. I ask now that you would bless, promote, increase, favor, deliver, and prosper me, for every good thing I have ever had or been, is only from your hand, for your glory. As I tithe, I thank you for opening the windows of heaven in my life, and pouring out a blessing too great for me to receive. I invoke your covenant of protection Father, thanking you for fighting for me in rebuking the devourer, in your name Lord Jesus, Amen.”
- Let’s confess: Father, Deut 26:9 God has brought me into this place, he has given me this land that flows abundantly with milk and honey.
- Deut 28:2 All the blessings of Abraham have come on me in abundance and overtaken me.
- Deut 28:3-6 I am blessed in the city and in my field, blessed are my children and the fruit of my ground, cattle and sheep. Blessed are my checking and savings accounts, I am blessed when I rise and when I sleep. I am blessed when I come in and when I go out.
- Deut 28:8 The Lord has commanded the blessing on me and my storehouse and on all I set my hands to do. He has blessed me abundantly in this land.
- Deut 28:11 God has made me plentiful in goods, cattle, and the fruit of my body and land.
- Deut 28:12 God has opened unto me his good treasure to give rain to my land and bless all the work of my hand. I will lend and not borrow.
- Deut 28:13 I am the head and not the tail, I am above and not beneath.
- Deut 29:9 I keep the words of Gods covenant and I do them, I prosper in all that I do.
- Deut 30:9 God has made me plenteous in every good work of my hand, in the fruit of my body, cattle and land, for good and he rejoices over me.
- Deut 30:15-16 God has set this day before me and I choose life and abundance. I believe I receive it, by faith in you Lord Jesus.
- Josh 1:7 I am strong and courageous, I turn not to the right or the left, and I fill my heart and mind with the Word of God, so I prosper wherever I go.
- Josh 1:8 The word makes my way prosperous and makes me abundantly successful.
- 1 Sam 2:7 The Lord makes me abundantly rich and lifts me up!
- 1 Kin 2:3 I keep the word and I prosper in all I do.
“Father, I ask you for wisdom to lead for you in this generation. Purify my heart and motive, and give me understanding and knowledge. Thank you Father, I believe I receive this now, in Jesus name, Amen!”
Now, let’s believe we receive the wisdom of Solomon, through Jesus, now, in Jesus name. Father, I believe you love me, as much as you love Solomon. You gave Him great wisdom, and I believe I receive this now, for you know me, and my need is great. Apart from you I know nothing, and can do nothing, but in Jesus, I confess:
- 2 Chron 1:12 Wisdom and knowledge are granted to me and God gives me riches, wealth and honor in abundance.
- 2 Chron 20:20 I believe God’s prophets and I prosper.
- 2 Chron 26:5 As long as I seek the Lord he makes me prosperous.
- Job 22:24-25 I lay up gold as dust and have plenty of silver because I have delighted in the Almighty.
- Job 36:11 I obey and serve God and I spend my days in prosperity and my years in pleasure.
- Ps 1:1-2 I am blessed because I walk not in the counsel of the ungodly, but I delight in the law of the Lord.
- Ps 1:3 I am like a tree planted by the rivers of water, I bring forth my fruit in season, my leaf does not wither and everything I do prospers abundantly.
- Ps 5:12 The Lord blesses me and his favor is around me like a shield.
- Ps 23:1 The Lord is my shepherd I am not in want, I am walking in abundance. I believe you are speaking to me today Lord, and I am listening Holy Spirit, for your leading, voice, and promptings today.
- Ps 23:6 I believe you love me, and that your goodness and mercy follow me all the days of my life.
- Ps 34:10 Because I seek the Lord I do not lack any good thing.
- Ps 35:27 Let the Lord be magnified who takes pleasure in my abundant prosperity.
- Ps 37:4 I delight myself in the Lord and he gives me the desires of my heart. I humble myself before His Word, and I inherit the earth.
- Ps 40:4 I am abundantly blessed because I trust in the Lord and walk in truth at all costs.
- Ps 66:12 God has brought me into a wealthy place. Thank you Jesus that through you, I overcome the world!
- Ps 68:19 Thank you Father God you daily load me with your abundant benefits.
- Ps 84:5 I am blessed because my strength is in the Lord.
- Ps 84:4 I am blessed because I dwell in the house of the Lord.
- Ps 85:12 The Lord has given me that which is good and my land yields it’s increase.
- Ps 105:24 God has increased me mightily and made me stronger than my enemies.
- Ps 105:37 God has brought me forth with silver and gold, in strength and health.
- Ps 112:1 I am blessed because I fear the Lord and delight greatly in his commandments.
- Ps 112:3 Wealth and riches are in my house.
- Ps 115:13 God blesses them that fear him both small and great.
- Ps 115:14 The Lord has increased me more and more, me and my children, and he is giving me my portion of the earth!
- Ps 116:7 The Lord has dealt bountifully with me.
- Ps 118:25 Thank you Lord for sending prosperity now.
- Ps 119:2 I am blessed because I keep his testimonies and seek him with my whole heart.
“Father, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem, and your blessing upon Israel. I proclaim Peace be within you. Now you said, that if I love and pray for Jerusalem you will prosper me, so I confess:”
- Ps 122:7 Peace is within my walls and prosperity in my home.
- Ps 128:1 I am blessed because I fear the Lord and walk in his ways. I believe I shall be happy and it is well with me. My wife and children are fruitful and blessed, and I shall see my grandchildren and peace in Israel.
- Ps 128:2 I eat the labor of my hands and it is well with me and I am happy. I believe you Lord, are building my house, and protecting me and my country, in Jesus name!
- Prov 3:9-10 I honor the Lord with my substance and first fruits of my increase, my barns are filled with plenty and my vats are bursting forth with new wine. I believe I receive long life, favor, health and strength in my bones!
- Prov 3:33 God blesses my habitation.
- 60. Holy Spirit, you are my wisdom, my friend, and I love you and seek you early. I place you and your presence greater than any material thing. I thank you living that as I live with you God, you cause me to inherit substance and You fill my treasure.
- Prov 10:22 Your blessing Lord makes me rich and you adds no sorrow with it. I command heartache, grief, sorrow, and pain to leave my life, for it is written that I receive NO SORROW!
Lord help me to be faithful and diligent today, for I believe your Word declaring:
- Prov 10:4 The hand of the diligent maketh rich.
- Prov 10:6-7 Blessings are upon my head and my memory is blessed.
Father, I ask you for strength right now, in every area of my life. I believe I receive it, in Jesus name. I declare:
- Father, make all women gracious, retaining honor, and I believe I receive your strength to retain riches.
- Prov 13:11 He that gathers by labor shall increase. I believe you are directing my work.
I believe that you are prospering me for the sake of my children and grandchildren, should you tarry Lord, for it is written:
22 ¶ A good man leaveth an inheritance to his children’s children: and the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just.
I believe I receive that:
- Prov 13:22 The wealth of the sinner is laid up for me and it is coming to me now in overflowing proportions. I command it to come to me now, in Jesus name. I believe Father that you are directing all my work, in truth.
- Prov 15:6 In my house is much treasure because I am in right standing with God.
- Prov 16:3 I commit my works to the Lord and my thoughts are established. Help me Lord to walk fully in you, my way, that all my ways please you, that all my enemies be at peace with me.
Father, I have asked you for wisdom and knowledge, and I have believed I have received it, so I confess:
- Prov 24:3-4 Through wisdom my house is built and by understanding it is established and by knowledge every room is filled with all good and pleasant riches.
- Prov 28:20 I am faithful and I abound with blessings. RESTORE!
- Prov 28:25 I believe I am loved, and delivered from the fear of man. I put my trust in the Lord and I am blessed, enriched and protected.
- Isa 1:19 I am willing and obedient and I eat the good of the land.
- Isa 45:2 I believe that you go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: You break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: and you give me the treasures of darkness and the hidden riches in secret places.
- Isa 48:17 The Lord teaches me to profit and leads me in the way I should go.
- Isa 61:6 I eat the wealth of the nations and the glory of my captors is now mine.
- Isa 61:7 Instead of shame I have a 2-fold recompense. I rejoice in my portion and in my land I possess the double. Everlasting joy is mine.
- Jer 29:11 God has prospered me and given me hope and a future.
- Let’s pray: I love you Lord Jesus, and I believe in you, personally. I believe you are well able to multiply my seed to meet not only my need, but the needs of those around me. Do it Lord! Glorify your name through my life in provisional miracles. Amen!
- Zech 8:12 For my seed is prosperous and my vine gives her fruit, my ground her increase, the heaven her dew and God causes me to possess all these things.
- Zech 14:14 The wealth of the heathen is gathered together in abundance for me, gold, silver and apparel in great abundance. Thank you for it Father! I praise and worship you for you are so good to me! I love you Father, and bless your Holy name!
- Mal 3:10 God has opened the windows of heaven above me and is pouring out a continuous blessing upon me so I am overflowing with abundance. Thank you Father, that you rebuke the devourer for my sake, and that
- Mal 3:12 All the nations of the land call me blessed.
- Matt 6:11 Father, I believe I receive, your kingdom coming in power in my life, and that God you have given me this day my daily bread, You lead me beside still waters and restore my soul.
- Jesus, you are my Jubilee! I believe you are delivering me from all of my debts, and setting me free. I receive your anointing, that reveals, comforts, delivers, and supplies my every need!
- Luke 6:38 I have given and it is given unto me, good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over do men give into my bosom. For with the same measure I give it is given back to me in overflowing abundance.
- John 10:10 Jesus came that I have life and have it more abundantly.
- Act 4:34 There are none around me that lack any good thing.
Father, you see my mountain of financial debt, and I come to you, expecting you to both meet my need, and forgive me for getting into this mountain of debt. Have mercy upon me, and Father, deliver me I pray, for it is written that I am to owe no man anything, but the debt of love.
I believe that you have forgiven me, and delivered me, so I declare by faith: Mountain of bills and debt, MOVE, in Jesus name. I declare, by faith in you:
- Rom 13:8 I owe no man nothing but to love him.
Father, again I recognize the covenant of Abraham operating in my life. Show me what you would have me sow, and where. I believe that by faith:
- 2 Cor 9:6 I sow bountifully and I reap bountifully, and I believe that God is enriching me to all bountifulness, causing me and others to be thankful and grateful to you Father God.
I believe that :
- 2 Cor 9:8 God has made all grace abound toward me so that I having all sufficiency in all things do abound to every good work.
- 2 Cor 9:11 I have been made rich in every way so that I can be generous on every occasion and through this God gets the glory. Thank you Father!
- Gal 6:7 I will not be deceived, God is not mocked for whatsoever I sow I also reap, for in due season I reap and I faint not. I’m strong in the Lord, and His mighty power, and I do good in every opportunity given me!
- Eph 3:20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen. Thank you Father, you are doing wonderful things in my life, by your power. Be glorified.
- Phil 4:19 My God supplies all my need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
- 17 I will not be high-minded, or trust in uncertain riches, but in God who gives me all things to enjoy.
- 1 Tim 6:18 I am rich in good works, ready to distribute and willing to share.
- Father, I believe you are releasing good and perfect gifts today from heaven. I believe you love me enough to give me some of them, and I receive them, now, by faith, through Jesus name!
- 3 John 1:2 I prosper and am in health even as my soul prospers.
- Ps 41:1 Blessed is the one who considers the poor! In the day of trouble the LORD delivers him – ‘Father we consider and give to the poor, and we thank you for delivering us in every trouble!’