Praying for America Hidden things to be revealed.
Here are some great verses to bring before Gods throne in prayer today:
Isa 45:3 And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.
Father, please give us treasures out of darkness, and hidden riches from secret places today, that it might be known that you are the God of the United States of America.
Isa 48:6 Thou hast heard, see all this; and will not ye declare it? I have shewed thee new things from this time, even hidden things, and thou didst not know them.
Father, there are inventions, things of heaven, inventions, technologies, water production, mineral rights, food production systems, business wisdom, and administrative processes that will bring glory to Your name in this nation. We are blessed, but need Your grace, strength, and wisdom to know how to best implement your grace to see this nation prospered, at peace, and light to the other nations of the earth.
1Co 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:
Father, there is hidden wisdom in your heart and mind, that we seek. We need You, and ask for Your knowledge, insight, and creative problem solving ability.
1Co 4:5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.
2Co 4:2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man’s conscience in the sight of God.
Father, may we do right, honestly, uprightly, free from lies, deception, and guile. Deliver us from our own way, from the dishonest and crafty ways of wicked people. We we work together with a clear conscience before God and all men. Where we have lied, cheated, violated trusts and confidences, forgive us, and have mercy upon us. Teach us to do right in Your sight, individually, and as a nation. Bless us, so that we can be a blessing to the nations of the earth.
As we proceed toward National Day of Prayer, these are the verses I feel impressed to pray:
That God will reveal to us hidden things:
1. Hidden keys of knowledge to dismantle and destroy works and roots of darkness.
2. Hidden keys of wisdom to know what to do, to see the kingdom of God advance and be restored in the United States of America.
3. That God reveal the very motives of men’s hearts, the agendas of godless men, intent on destroying this country, and that He, Himself destroy them: Ps 112:10 The wicked shall see it, and be grieved; he shall gnash with his teeth, and melt away: the desire of the wicked shall perish. That these very desires perish, and that God change both the hearts of men and leadership here, or, if nessesary, the leadership itself, that the government be righteous, holy, and fully under the Lordship of Jesus.
4. That the Lord come, and reveal the hidden things of dishonesty and iniquity, and that by manifestation of the truth, these be destroyed and cleansed from our land.
5. That the Godly agenda voted in by, be implemented, that obstacles be removed to forward progress in righteousness.
6. That wicked people be removed from authority, and that legislation and decisions made against God’s will, be washed from this nation.
7. That God protect President Trump, his family, and every government official. That God give them strength to drain the swamp, eliminate abortion, destroy racism, and to promote and provide economic prosperity and jobs for all Americans. That inventions and energy technologies that will honestly bless this nation be implemented, immediately – that barriers to their use be removed.
8. That God move on and for native Americans, healing this land from broken treaties, and historic genocide and atrocities. That God make a way for natives to prosper and grow in wisdom and knowledge, to implement ways to heal this land.
9. That God give wisdom on water usage. That He would bring clean water into the desert of this continent.