Time has gone on, and I have now written over 1900 blog posts, that has produced 6 published books.
Truthfully, my first three books were more of a learning exercise than my most recent 3, working with Rob Kosberg of Best Selling Publishing has been a joy, as he and his team took my Leadership book that took 12 hard years to live and write, and made it into an Amazon best seller nationally in 5 catagories here in the US, and in three other nations. From this experience in the big leagues of publishing, I was able to self publish 2 more books relatively easily, of much higher quality than my 1st three books, this summer of 2022.
For your reference, here are the Amazon links to my books:
- The Parable of the Sower: A Kingdom Parable: Walsh, Mr. Christopher B: 9781491207826: Amazon.com: Books
- Welcome to the Grand illusion: A Prophetic Prayer Strategy to Take America Back!: Walsh, Mr. Christopher Bernard: 9781497594838: Amazon.com: Books
- Worship – Not Just a Song: Walsh, Christopher B, Abel, Siv Adoks: 9781502875518: Amazon.com: Books
- Leadership In The River: Obeying God In Our Leadership: Walsh, Chris: 9781087954035: Amazon.com: Books (National Best Seller)
- Foundations in Christian Living: Walking with Jesus, free from every addiction: Walsh, Christopher B: 9798837329319: Amazon.com: Books
- Biblical Ways God Speaks to people today: Jesus gives us Hearing in our Heart: Walsh, Christopher B: 9798838724540: Amazon.com: Books
I’m now researching how best to make a living as an author /speaker, now that my masters degree is completed.
What type of content have you most enjoyed over the years?
Are you willing to subscribe to my monthly or quarterly ministry updates? Please submit your information here: https://form.jotform.com/220583783824059
As I wrote this I have that old Pink Floyd song playing in my head?