Ps 2:8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
1928 E Oklahoma St,Tulsa, Ok, 74110
Email: [email protected]
Face book: https://www.facebook.com/chriskaren.walsh
Tel: 918 851 4070
To Train, Mentor, and Develop Christian Leaders Nationally and Internationally
It is our purpose to obey Jesus in what is known as the Great Commission:
Matt 28: 18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe ALL things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
It is the Mission of AOM Ministries to teach, preach, and demonstrate the word of God, through the power of the Holy Spirit, raising up churches, Bible schools, and other Christian ministries and business, by training and equipping leaders through instruction in the Word of God.
Ac 12:24 But the word of God grew and multiplied.
- To pioneer Bible schools, internationally, and to provide spiritual support to those being raised up.
- To develop quality relationship with ministry leaders, and to provide ongoing prayer, mentorship, and encouragement to them, for life, should they so desire.
- To travel to as many nations (ethnos), as we are able, raising up empowered leaders, and Bible schools wherever we go.
Christian Leaders will develop Healthy:
Organization and Facilities
By teaching leadership, organization, management, and stewardship and administrative principals from the Word of God, leaders are able to secure and correctly allocate resources to effectively build their lives, ministries, and the resulting structures that their organizations require.
Each person in the kingdom of God, must take their place to fulfill not only their specific calling and purpose, but to find their place in the body of Christ, so that we all flow in the unity of the Holy Spirit.
Eph 4:16 From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.
When each person finds their specific place in the kingdom, and begins bringing their supply to the Body of Christ, each of us working together in love, the ministry, and therefore the greater kingdom of God will grow and increase. Our job is to teach the Word and spend the required hours in prayer, so that Holy Spirit can then reveal, train, equip and move people into their perfect place in life, a place of destiny, joy and fulfillment.
Ministry to the poor and orphans
I sent my last $40, to Kennedy Wafula, in Kitali, Kenya, to purchase beans and rice to feed the 26 orphans he cares for daily. September 2013, God have mercy…
Jas 1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.
1Jo 3:17 But whoso hath this world’s good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him?
Mt 19:21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.
Mt 26:11 For ye have the poor always with you; but me ye have not always.
One cannot be an authentic Christian, and neglect the care of widows and orphans. With one out of five children on planet earth going to bed each day without supper, one cannot sit idly by, while children die of hunger. Ga 5:6 but faith which worketh by love.
Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God, but in order for our faith to work, we must walk by love…
Spiritual Disciplines: Prayer, Bible Study, Service, Worship, Fellowship.
Healing: Healing is part of the gospel, both physical, emotional, and mental. We teach, preach, and demonstrate God’s power in healing the broken. After my 40 day fast in 1997, I produced a healing tape, designed for hospital visitation, set to Dino’s instrumental music. Presently, I have uploaded it to Soundcloud, where we are able to quickly email it for free download, around the world. Freely we have been given, freely we must give…Many, many miracles have occurred because of this simple project, too many to recount…
First Nations: For the past two years I have helped with the First Nations ministry at Victory Christian Center. It is my desire to see First Nations peoples reached, introduced to Jesus, and healed from the great atrocities they have suffered since white men arrived in North America.
Chief Kenny Blacksmith, washing the feet of prophet James Goll, during, ‘The Stand’ in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada this summer, 2013
Leadership Hosting Jonathon Maracle at Victory Christian Center, Spring 2013
Honor Ceremony, honoring Frances Speelman of the Crow People, groundbreaker and trailblazer. The first of her people to graduate from Oral Roberts University!
We are involved with the accreditation, and application process for Bible schools in Kitali, Kenya, Samalkot, Andhra Pradesh, India, and Faisalabad, Pakistan in 2013.
Both the work in Kenya, and in Pakistan have orphanages. It is our intent to raise up financial support for three orphanages, this year. Sent our first financial offering during the month of August, to Kenya.
We have just completed trips to Canada, Mexico and this year, to teach, preach, and develop relationships to pioneer Bible colleges. My heart breaks for First Nations peoples, for I believe that as the church truly arises to see, intercede, and heal the atrocities here, that God will heal this great land we call the United States of America.
Mexico, Christmas outreach with Daniel King, Christmas 2012
Preaching at Harmony Church, Winchester, Ontario, Canada, July, 2013
Skype: We preached twice in Pakistan over Skype, and found this to be very effective. I believe I will teach several courses, live in Pakistan and perhaps other countries, live.
Skype Outreach in Faislabad, Pakistan. Many of these children are orphans after the Muslim violence there in Spring of 2013. I weep, as I look at these pictures..precious children.
We continue to publish the daily Bible reading, and daily devotionals on Facebook, Twitter, WordPress, and now Google+, determined to cover the earth with the Word of God, to develop relationship with Christian leaders internationally, to mentor and pray with them, and to liase with Victory to help get these leaders to a place where they qualify themselves and their organizations to be able to host, and fund a Bible college.
It is our intent to develop the daily Bible reading program as follows:
- Add the audio Bible reading to the post. (This was easily accomplished after we learned and were given permission to post the audio reading, from our Sunday school director, Dr. Cal Easterly of Victory.
I believe we need a website that:
- Allows me to publish the daily Bible reading and devotionals on many Social Media networks. I would like these to go on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linked In, and perhaps Youtube, and a blogging site initially. (Presently, much of this is being done through WordPress)
- Allows us to give away ministry products. Presently, the healing prayers, CD’s and music, are uploaded on Soundcloud, so that we can simply send people the link, for a free download, to get this product into their hands.
- Would allow me to list previous teaching and devotional materials that people can download as required and requested.
- Allows me to advertize and sell my books.
- Allows people to donate on-line.
- Raises support for orphanages.
- Describes the overall vision of the ministry.
- Explains the process of how to begin an IVBI, and provides resource to help people actually get it accomplished.
- Provides an email address to answer questions, field prayer requests, contact the ministry.
- Video teachings: It is our intent, to take the daily Bible studies, and Video tape them, and post them on Youtube on dedicated channel.
Our goal this year, is to publish three books by April of 2014. The First book, Parable of the Sower is available on Amazon presently, now:
That God give me favor and provision to:
- Market my books. Parable of the Sower needs to be in bookstores around the world. Need about $3000.00 to make this happen, or favor with a big publishing house.
- That God grant me good graphics, photos, and cover designs, that make the books professional and attractive.
- That God give me at least 10 book reviews immediately of ‘Parable of the Sower’, and 10 for each of the additional books to be published. That He would give wisdom for marketing, press releases, etc, to get the Word out there.
- That God quickly manifest some of the things I have prayed for financially, so that I can, with a clear conscience, publish my book on prosperity. It is complete, but I refuse to publish anything that is not already fully operating in my life.
- That God give me continued revelation and time for disciplined study for the book: ‘Governmental Prayer”. This is an incredible book, but at this point, is still in outline form on the computer, as I develop the truths Holy Spirit has given me for these last days.
Chris has pioneered a total of 7 organizations in his lifetime in this order:
- Walsh Diving Services: A commercial diving contracting business.
- Door of Faith Church – A federally incorporated ministry that operated in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, from 1999-2004.
- Door of Faith Gatineau – A bi-lingual church, that operated in Gatineau, QC from 2001-2004.
- Door of Faith Community Association – A non-profit, non-religious charity, that performed many community programs for children and youth, in Ottawa, Ontario, and that wrote for and obtained various grants to pay for those services.
- Grace Interior Trim Inc – A carpentry company in Tulsa, Oklahoma, that officed out of Jenks, that managed 5-7 carpentry projects/week from 2006-2012, and that employed up to 27 full time carpentry subcontractors.
- Oklahoma Siding and Insulation – A siding company, specializing in the supply and installation of James Hardie siding products.
- AOM Ministries: A missions organization, that seeks to reach the world for Jesus, and to pioneer Bible schools internationally.
His resume includes a completed his BSc Integrated Science from Carleton University, graduation from Rhema Bible Training Center’s pastors group in 1999, and studies from various educational institutions as the need arose. He continues to study daily to improve in expertise every area of Christian life and practice.
He currently resides in Tulsa, Oklahoma with his wife Karen, and children, Keila and Jay.